Exclusive to Skiworld- This fancy ski-in chalet apartment split on two floors offers traditional alpine comforts combined with contemporary facilities and it has a great location in La Plagne.
Ideally equipped- Functional and modern cooking appliances are the main feature in this stylish chalet apartment, the kitchen/dining area is completed by a dining table and 8 dining chairs. The beautifully presented living area offers comfortable soft seating for up to 8 people and it is enriched by a rustic burning stove and exposed wooden beams, while spectacular full-length doors allowing plenty of natural light are opening onto a balcony presenting south-westerly views of the valley. The bedrooms are spacious, each with an en suite shower room and nice windows.
Extra touches- From the chalet’s balconies, it's possible to admire unforgettable sunsets and guests can also enjoy their personal ski locker complete with boot warmers. With breath-taking views and a relaxed atmosphere, the Mountain Flower chalets offer the ultimate ski convenience in the magnificent Paradiski area.
Access to the chalet- Chalet Iris Bleu built in traditional Savoyard style enriched by modern comforts is located in the lower building of the ‘Mountain Flower’ chalet complex, which is exclusive to Skiworld and is accessed by a lift. There is one main street access into the complex via the lower building, and for ultimate convenience, the building benefits from its own skiers’ entrance.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Perfect cooking facilities, lovely dining and seating areas and all bedrooms have en suite bathrooms.
- Independent, comfy, warm, chalet apartment fitted to high standards.
- Number one location in La Plagne, ski-in/out and within very easy reach of shops, bars and restaurants.
The ‘Mountain Flower’ chalets combine a prime location for ski convenience in La Plagne, with superior quality and first-class comforts.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights