At Skiworld we have over 30 years of experience looking after ski trips for groups of between 5 and 300 skiers, so we know what is important on a group ski holiday. With over 100 chalets and ski lodges ranging in size from 6 to 84 beds and a wide selection of self-catered apartments and hotels to choose from, we can find something to suit you and your entire ski group.
We also offer excellent ski deals and group discounts to suit all budgets. By booking a chalet for 6 people or more, you can earn a group discount of up to 20% for each person in the party. View our group discount page for further information.
Click on the images below for more details.
Christmas is a great time for a ski holiday and the earlier you book, the more benefits are available! Not to mention, more chance that you will get the chalet and transport options that best suit your group. Wood fire evenings, snow filled days and plenty of merriment - What more could you ask for? Find out more about we can offer you to guarantee you a Christmas to remember.
Most convenient travel dates
This year Christmas falls on a Sunday, making our typical travel date Christmas Eve. As, realisitically, no one wants to travel on what should be a pretty festive day we've changed our travel date to Tuesday 20th December so that you're not travelling when you could be having fun.
Also the 26th and 27th December are bank holidays, so you wont have to take them off as holiday.
With so many options, booking a group ski holiday can sometimes seem daunting. Our dedicated group agents have used their expert knowledge and our guest feedback to showcase some of our most popular group ski chalets. To help you choose your perfect group ski holiday we have identified those properties which are good for groups due to their large size and extra perks such as a bar, wellness facilities or great locations."Sometimes making the final decision between two chalets comes down to which will keep the whole group happy during your stay, rather than which is the lowest price. These chalets are my picks of the bunch based on facilities offered." - Seb [email@example.com]
Chalet Clarine, La Plagne
- Access to the shared wellness facility/swimming pool. Ski in/ski out.
Chalet Rosemarie, St Anton
- The only 4-grade chalet with a private sauna plus lots of extra beds to fill the chalet up and get discounts. Good skiing access.
The Lodge, Val d'Isere
- Large communal lounge/bar area, wellness facilities and well-appointed rooms that are similar throughout the property.
The Aigle Lodge, Tignes
- Private swimming pool, ski in/ski out, large bar/communal area.
Chalet Annapurna II, Tignes
- Ski in/ski out with a hot tub & sauna in a high, snow-sure resort.
Chalet Phoenix, Val Thorens
- Access to swimming pool and wellness area in both mid-range and high-end buildings, ski in/ski out, private sauna, large communal area, all en-suite rooms.
Chalet Chamois Volant, Les Deux Alpes
- Good room options for those with children and the outdoor hot tub is a real winner.
"When you're organising a holiday for a big group of people, it's important you get good bang for your buck! That doesn't always mean a cheap ski holiday, but one where the chalet offers added value at an affordable price. These chalets are my choices based on value for money." - Ed [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Chalet Tavallions, Tignes
- Good value for money and a great choice for groups with ample space, hot tub, sauna and the perfect balcony for après drinks.
Chalet Les Eterlous, Alpe d'Huez
- Fantastic value large chalet in an excellent resort with different room combos.
Chalet Altesse, La Plagne
- Good location for skiing access, single room available.
Chalet Les Rouses, Les Deux Alpes
- 4+ standard for 3+ prices plus lift passes and ski hire in Deux Alpes are very affordable.
Chalet Stoanerhof, Mayrhofen
- Added extras such as a fitness area, wellness suite & bar, plus all rooms are en suite!
Chalets Dominique, Valerie & Francois, Tignes
- Ski in/ski out, hot tub and sauna... but not ridiculously priced.
Chalet Estrella, Courchevel
- Not (quite) as highly priced as other high end properties, but with some lovely bells and whistles!
Meet The Team
Favourite Ski Resort?
This is a tough one.
In North America it would have to be Sunshine Village in Banff. You can’t beat the fresh snow, friendliness and no queues.
In Europe would have to be Mayrhofen, not just because of the ‘scariest black run in Europe’, but because of the town. The scenery and the town itself is one of the greatest resorts I’ve been to.
Not every group is the same and our Make It Your Own service is all about allowing you to tailor-make your chalet holiday.
Would you like a few extras such as aperitifs and nibbles, an enhance breakfast and more, take a look at our great value Chalet Plus option.
If you'd like to enjoy some superior wine, then our Gold or Silver wine collections are for you. Why not save money on our special packs.
And if you prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements we offer a range of chalets on a part catered or self-catered basis so you can choose exactly which meals (if any) you require. See our self-catered chalets
We also offer loyalty discounts, so the more ski holidays your group takes with skiworld, the more you could save!
See also our Groups FAQs page for more information on group skiing holidays with Skiworld.