Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Benjamin combines timeless alpine architecture with plush modern conveniences. As one of three properties in our chalet development in Courchevel village (originally our Chalet Trois S), its pedigree is second-to-none.
Stunning features- On the first floor, an open-plan welcoming lounge invokes relaxation with its great seating and a balcony with endless vistas over the Vallée de Bozel. Feel at home in the stunning chalet kitchen and dining area, the cooking facilities are great and the reclaimed barn-style dining table can accommodate up to 11 people. All five bedrooms, furnished with handmade wooden furniture and warm, woollen fabrics, have the benefit of en suite facilities. The second-floor bedrooms are in the eaves of the building and zip-lock beds in all but one of the rooms allow the flexibility of having either twins or king-sized doubles.
Glamorous and relaxing- The luxurious wellness facilities; a sauna and an outdoor hot tub on the terrace with stunning views of the valley are an essential part of the end of your ski day and are not to be missed! Chalet Benjamin benefits of a ski boot room with automated boot warmers and ski rack and free WiFi is included.
Eccentric and beautiful– Chalet Benjamin is furnished to our highest standard and features a combination of natural stone, industrial-style metalwork and charismatic reclaimed timber in its architecture. The ease of access, facilities and design of this beautiful chalet makes it an excellent choice for a thoroughly memorable ski holiday in the Three Valleys.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Fabulous high-quality quirky chalet, all rooms with en suite bathrooms, excellent cooking facilities, rustic dining and seating areas, balconies offering unforgettable views.
- Trendy, spacious, warm, equipped to the highest standard Signature chalet.
- Ideal ski-in location in Courchevel village and with easy access to local amenities.
Food & Drink
Signature Chalet Board.
- Champagne on your first evening
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Aperitifs and canapes on six nights
- Four-course evening meal including cheeseboard on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Gold level wine until coffee on six nights