High-quality features- The fully equipped open plan kitchen-dining area is where you will enjoy delectable meals made for memorable evenings around the table. The stylish living area benefits from snug sofas with space for up to seven people.
Spacious but cosy- The bedrooms are comfortable and naturally bright thanks to beautiful airy windows. All bedrooms in the chalet are en suite and have their own hairdryers. Free WiFi is included and a shared Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room is available on the lower level of the building (for the use of chalets Hera, Phoebe, Teresa, Sarah, Catherine and Katalin).
Traditionally smart– This recently renovated chalet apartment offers a traditional yet modern Savoyard style, the clever use of exposed wood mixed with tasteful décor and high standard facilities provide a unique alpine feel.
Flexibility- The chalet comfortably sleeps six people in the three bedrooms, but the property also features an extra bed located in a snug adjoining the living area and it should be noted guests using this bed can make use of the shared WC but will need to use a bath or shower in one of the other bedrooms.
Top 3 Reasons to stay here
- Furnished to high standard chalet apartment with trendy kitchen and living area.
- All rooms are en suite to ensure more independence and personal space.
- Fantastic location a few steps away from the centre of the resort, and with super easy access to the lifts.
Chalets Sarah & Teresa share a communal stairwell with other chalets. Both chalets can be taken together by a group of up to 15 and both groups could dine together in Chalet Teresa. Click here to view Chalet Sarah.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights