This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
The luxurious Chalet Campanula ski-in chalet apartment mixes traditional Savoyard style with contemporary comforts and has a great dominant position in La Plagne, a stone’s throw from the slopes.
Modern touches- Thanks to a kitchen/dinner area gifted with excellent cooking facilities including two ovens and a large dining table with seating chairs for up to 14 people, large groups will be able to enjoy great feasts at the Chalet Campanula. The bright and spacious living area is furnished with plenty of soft seating for up to 12 people around the burning stove, while the clever use of exposed wooden beams and stone material contribute to creating a warm alpine atmosphere. Full-length doors give access to a south-west facing balcony offering impressive panoramas. The bedrooms are generous in space, are all en suite and also have great views from their windows.
Added bonuses- Chalet Campanula has its own spectacular outdoor hot tub, perfect to relax, and recharge the batteries while admiring the amazing mountain views. With breathtaking views and a relaxed atmosphere, the Mountain Flower chalets offer the ultimate ski convenience in the magnificent Paradiski area. WiFi is included and the chalet apartment has its own ski locker complete with boot warmers.
Access to the chalet- Chalet Campanula is a perfect contemporary chalet apartment full of alpine charm and is located in the upper building of the ‘Mountain Flower’ chalet complex, which is exclusive to Skiworld. There is one main street access into the complex via the lower building and from here you can take the lift to the ground floor of the upper building and the chalet is accessed by stairs. For ultimate convenience, the building benefits from its own skiers’ entrance.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Stylish chalet apartment furnished and equipped to very high standards.
- Great cooking facilities, spacious seating areas, all rooms with en suite bathrooms, and an outdoor hot tub.
- Best spot in resort with easy access to shops, bars, restaurants, and you can be on the slopes in no time!
The ‘Mountain Flower’ chalets combine a prime location for ski convenience in La Plagne, with superior quality and first-class comforts.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights