This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
Val d’Isère feeling- This authentic free-standing chalet provides extensive and traditionally decorated accommodation over three floors. With wood panelling, beams and Savoyard furnishings much in evidence, it really is a beautiful winter chalet in a very attractive, traditional style. Originally built as the owner’s family home, Chalet Tolima has a wood and stone exterior and, as well as being beautifully finished with some of the owner’s personal belongings.
Spacious yet cosy- All six bedrooms have big comfortable beds, excellent features including bedside lamps and blackout curtains, a safe, a wireless charging/radio device and plenty of storage space. All are attractively decorated and most enjoy modern en suite facilities with hairdryers and heated towel rails. The striking open fireplace is the focal point of the comfortable and welcoming large living/dining room with a sizeable dining table, comfy sofas and access to two great sunny balconies offering the best mountain views.
Unique opportunity – Chalet Tolima also boasts under-floor heating and it is double-glazed throughout making it peaceful and homely, the bedrooms and dining areas have lovely wooden floors, and the hallway corridor is characterised by warm red tiles. For that extra comfort that you need after a long day on the slopes, it benefits from a private sauna. It has satellite TV and a DVD player, free WiFi, large storage space for skis and excellent heated boot warmers. Such a charming chalet in an unbeatable location is highly sought after. There is one outdoor parking space, subject to availability. Early booking is essential.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Traditional and spacious dining and seating areas, all rooms offer en suite facilities.
- Original free-standing chalet with wood and stone architecture in stylish Val d’Isere.
- Quiet location with excellent access to lifts and the centre of Val d’Isere.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights