Exclusive to Skiworld- This new high quality and attractive chalet apartment is welcoming guests for the first time in December 2021. As well as offering high standard facilities that include a lovely Nordic Spa in which to relax, it is superbly located for the skiing.
Rustic elegance- Chalet Gaube benefits from a modern living area, with stylish comfortable seating and a bright, light, welcoming feel thanks to large windows and magnificent views. The open-plan space is perfectly completed by the kitchen-diner area enriched by a large dining table for memorable dinners and socialising.
Modern touches- All the bedrooms are en suite presenting glorious bathrooms embellished with sophisticated marble effect ceramic tiles and large walk-in showers, and are enhanced by contemporary details including functional USB chargers. Most rooms have the benefit of attractive shared or Juliet balconies displaying unforgettable views of the majestic summits of Alpe d’Huez.
New sensation– Chalet Gaube is part of Chalet de Lacs a brand new, beautiful chalet-style construction exclusive to Skiworld. It is divided into five chalet apartments presenting stylish features and at the same time a modern look to this stunning residence. The chalet apartment is complete with heated ski lockers and free WiFi is included.
Flexibility - With all 5 lovely chalets in the same building and exclusive to Skiworld, this is a great choice for larger groups wishing to be in the same location. Chalet Gaube comfortably sleeps ten people in the five bedrooms, but the property also features the possibility of extra beds in some rooms to accommodate a maximum of 12 guests. Please call for details.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- A modern-built chalet apartment with all en suite bedrooms and complemented by contemporary features including a lovely Nordic Spa.
- Located in a great spot in the middle of Alpe d’Huez, with the main lifts only 100 metres away.
- Large and comfortable dining and seating areas, and balconies offering great views.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights