New Year Ski Deals
Make your New Year's one to remember with these great ski deals
In the heart of the Canadian Rockies lies the renowned town of Banff, Sunshine Village. Sitting within the Banff National Park at 7,300 ft. of elevation, Sunshine Village is Canada’s highest resort, has the longest season and is only a short 1h 20m transfer from Calgary.
Banff has three world-class resorts to explore – Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise, Mt Norquay – all with varied terrain and excellent lightweight powder to play in. Ski within the UNESCO World Heritage Site, admiring the stunning scenery and wildlife.
To celebrate this beautiful ski destination, we have partnered with Banff Tourist Board and Air Canada to put together an amazing week-long ski holiday to Banff and Lake Louise. Banff & Lake Louise Tourism promote the destination as a whole to potential visitors around the world. Air Canada is Canada’s largest airline and the largest provider of scheduled passenger flights in the Canadian market.
Our retail partner, Absolute-Snow will also make sure you are equipped for this trip and will throw in a pair of custom fitted boots worth £400.
This fantastic 7-night trip is for two people, departing on the 7th March 2020. The full trip is worth about £5,000 and includes:
To be in with the chance of winning a ski holiday to Banff & Lake Louise, simply enter below.
Now closed for entries
Terms and conditions apply. This competition closes on 29th October 2019.
1. Promoters Details: Skiworld Ltd. Registered office: 3 Vencourt Place, London, W6 9NU
2. Eligibility: Entries are only open to UK or Republic of Ireland residents and must be 18 or over, hold a valid passport and be willing to travel 7 - 15th March 2020. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
3. How to Enter: Every eligible participant must fill in their first name, surname and email address. Each entrant online will automatically be given one (1) entry into the prize draw. Only one entry is allowed per person. No other action is required and no purchase or payment is necessary. No entries from agents or third parties or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any inaccuracy in the contact details supplied by the Participant that may result in the inability of the Promoter to contact that participant.
4. Use of Data: All details provided by you will be held by the Promoter and used in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice available here.
5. Closing date for entries: You must have submitted your online entry by 11:59pm on 29th October 2019 (UK time).
6. Prize: One ski holiday for 7 nights to Banff and Lake Louise for two people, between 7th March - 14th March 2020. This includes 2 x return economy flights with Air Canada and transfers; 3 nights at Banff Lodging Co Hotel (7-10 March); 2 nights at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise (10th-12th March); 2 nights at Fairmont Banff Springs (12th-14th March); 2 x Ski Big Three lift passes and ski hire; Banff Gondola tickets and dinner for two at Sky Bistro. Absolute-Snow are also offering an expert boot fit, any pair of ski boots in stock up to £400, which will be custom fitted. Travel insurance is not included. It is the winner’s responsibility to check all visa and passport requirements are fulfilled. The prize is not transferable and no alternative will be offered.
7. Selection of the winner: The winner will be selected by a random draw by the Promoter from all eligible entries, which will be witnessed by an observer independent of the project team conducting the draw. The draw will be conducted no later than 10 working days after the closing date.
8. Notification: The Promoter will notify the prize winner by email, using the valid email address provided by the participant, after 29th October 2019 with instructions of how to claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted within 28 days of the draw or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received.
9. Winner’s details: Details of the winner’s name and country of residence will be obtainable from the Promoter after 29th October 2019 by writing to Skiworld Ltd, 3 Vencourt Place, London, W6 9NU.
10. General: The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
11. If you are the winner, you may be required to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by the Promoter; this may include printing your name on the Skiworld website at www.skiworld.co.uk or other promotional material such as social media.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. This prize is subject to Skiworld's standard booking terms and conditions, available here, and are subject to availability.
14. Entry into this prize draw implies acceptance of these rules and conditions.