Exclusive to Skiworld- The simply fabulous Chalet Benoite has a great location in La Plagne and it mixes Savoyard traditions with high standard contemporary comforts.
High-quality furnishing- The modern kitchen/diner area is just spectacular, the latest technology cooking facilities are perfect, the dining table is spacious and allows seating up to 8 people. The living room presents comfortable soft seating for up to 8 people, the traditional décor with great use of exposed wooden beams and stone materials, is completed by a rustic burning stove providing a warm and elegant alpine feel to the room. If that is not enough, full-length spectacular doors open onto a south-west facing balcony offering breath-taking views of the valley, memorable sunsets included. Is not over yet, all the bedrooms offer an en suite shower room, are spacious and benefit from the same stunning views.
Excellent extras- Chalet Benoite is gifted with its own amazing outdoor hot tub, where is possible to relax while enjoying the sunset, and the indoor sauna is great too! Part of the Mountain Flower chalets, the Chalet Apartment Benoite offers the ultimate ski convenience in the magnificent Paradiski area, it also presents its own ski room complete with boot warmers and WiFi is included.
Access to the chalet- The Chalet Benoite is the ultimate luxury chalet and it is located in the lower building of the ‘Mountain Flower’ chalet complex, which is exclusive to Skiworld. There is one main street access into the complex via the lower building, for ultimate convenience the building benefits from its own skiers’ entrance.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Comfortable dining and seating areas, excellent cooking facilities, and all rooms complete with en suite bathrooms.
- Fantastic position in La Plagne convenient to reach shops, bars and restaurants and next to the pistes.
- Modern yet traditional chalet apartment, furnished to a high standard and with balconies offering marvellous panoramas.
The ‘Mountain Flower’ chalets combine a prime location for ski convenience in La Plagne, with superior quality and first-class comforts.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights