Terms and Conditions for Offers
1. All holidays and offers are subject to availability and are on a first come first served basis. Our online booking system will display live availability.
2. Prices and offers are subject to change and may increase, decrease or be withdrawn. Our online booking system will display the most up to date prices and offers. Prices on property pages and in results summaries on the website will be updated once a day.
3. All offers have an end date and these are displayed on the pertinent offer page of the website, or within the specific offer terms and conditions. Offers cannot be applied retrospectively and cannot be added to bookings made after the end date of the offer.
4. All prices for holidays subject to discounts and offers include return flights and shared coach transfers unless otherwise stated. Regional flights are subject to availability and on a first come first served basis.
5. Offers and prices for all accommodation types are based on the full occupancy of rooms e.g. 2 people in a twin room or apartments e.g. 4 people in a 4 person apartment. If the room/apartment is under-occupied, a supplement will be charged.
6. Please note that where ‘from’ prices are displayed, discounts and offers will have been taken into consideration in the calculation of these prices.
7. The discount applied to holidays has been arrived at in part by Skiworld absorbing the cost of several elements including Airport Passenger Duty for adults and children.
8. We reserve the right to remove as well as change the discounts on offer and as well as the prices of holidays.
9. The holidays forming part of any offer, special promotion (such as the January Sale) or discount cannot be combined with any other discount such as (but not limited to) a loyalty discount or friends/family discount, child discount etc unless otherwise stated on the pertinent web page or the offer specific details below.
10. Child (2-11 years) discounts of any kind do not apply to any holidays already the subject of an offer, promotion or discount unless stated on the specific offer page(s).
11. No options can be held holidays enjoying an offer, promotion, discount or which are part of a special promotion.
12. Offers apply to package holidays i.e. holidays which include Skiworld flights and transfers and catered chalet accommodation run by Skiworld.
Additional terms and conditions apply to the following offers
1. Whole chalet discounts are per person reductions applied to all adults and children (2-11 years) with the exception of those children already enjoying half price places.
2. To qualify for a whole chalet discount the combined number of adults and children must reach minimum capacity of the chalet. e.g. in a chalet that sleeps 8 - 10 people, 8 people must be booked and staying in the chalet in order for a whole chalet discount to apply.
3. Empty beds do not count towards the number of adults and children e.g. if you are taking a whole chalet which sleeps a minimum of 10 people and there are any empty bed charges and not a minimum of 10 people travelling and staying in the chalet, the whole chalet discount will not apply.
4. Infants do not count towards the total number of passenger or receive a whole chalet discount.
5. Offer only valid at time of booking and passenger numbers are calculated then. A whole chalet discount cannot be added to an existing booking when passenger numbers are changed.
6. Whole Chalet Discounts only apply to Skiworld fully catered chalets.
7. Whole chalet discounts cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts and promotions unless stated on the specific offer page of the website.
1. Price matching applies to 7, 10, 11 and 14 night package holidays (including flights) to European, American or Canadian self-catering apartments, hotels or condos.
2. The flights included must be with the same airline and at the same departure time, to and from the same airport with the same shared transfers for the holiday to be considered like-for-like.
3. The price promise only applies to an identical package holiday (flights, shared transfers, accommodation on the same board basis) and excludes any extras such (but not limited to) as lift passes or ski hire.
4. All accommodation elements (such as room type and board basis) must be the same for the price promise to apply.
5. A screen shot, URL, valid quote and telephone number of the supplier should be provided as evidence of a lower quote and this will need to be confirmed and authenticated by the Skiworld team.
6. Only applicable to holidays booked before the ‘book by’ date displayed on the price match page of the website.
7. Price matching is only available at the time of booking and cannot be applied retrospectively.
8. The holiday you are asking for us to price match must be supplied by a legitimate ABTA member with and ATOL number available to book and must include all handling charges, booking fees and be available to the general public and cannot include any money-off coupons, promotions, corporate or loyalty discounts or exclusive promotions.
9. We reserve the right to refuse to price match on a case by case basis.
10. This offer cannot be combined with any other Skiworld discounts or promotions such as (but not limited to) friends and family, Ski Club of Great Britain etc)
11. This Price Promise offer expires 30th August 2018
1. The Buy One Get One Free (BOGOF) and Buy One Get One Half Price (BOGOHP) lift pass offers are based on a 6 day local area lift pass applicable on the date of travel.
2. If additional days or full area lift pass is required an upgrade charge is payable.
3. BOGOF and BOGOHP lift pass offers cannot be combined with other offers, discounts and promotions unless stated on the specific offer page of the website.
4. BOGOF and BOGOHP offers are only valid on European chalet holidays.
5. Minimum of 2 passengers required per discounted pass.
6. Offer only valid on new bookings and lift passes must be added at time of booking.
7. Passes are like-for-like – i.e. adult for adult and child for child. Or if an adult pass is purchased the second lower priced pass is free (ie this could be a child or senior pass)
8. This lift pass offer expires 1st July 2017
1. The £1 lift pass offer applies to a 6 day local area pass only. Different durations or passes to cover different or extended areas will incur a supplement.
2. The offer includes adult, child, youth or senior 6 day local area passes. If only a longer duration or full area pass is available for any of these age categories the standard 6 day local area pass will be the pass that is offered.
3. The offer is only valid for the Skiworld European catered chalet flight inclusive holidays which are listed on the offer page. These are on a first come first served basis and are subject to change. The most up to date availability will be displayed on the offer page.
4. The £1 lift pass offer cannot be applied retrospectively to bookings already in existence and therefore only applies to new bookings made up to the date of the end of the offer.
1. Ski-all-in offers include the cheapest flights and rooms available, a 6 day local area lift pass and 6 day silver ski and boot/board and boot hire unless stated otherwise. Upgrades of these items may be available, in which case a supplement will be payable. All components of the package must be taken for the Ski-All-In discount to apply.
2. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts and promotions unless stated on the specific offer page of the website.
3. All items included in Ski-All-In deals will be outlined on your invoice individually. If items are not listed then they are not included.
4. Ski pack items (lift passes, ski hire, etc.) on a Ski-All-In deal may be changed after booking, however admin charges may apply. Prices on changes are always calculated using the current prices which may have changed since time of booking.
1. All prices are subject to availability and prices may increase or decrease at any time.
2. No options may be held on accommodation on the late deals list or flash sales.
3. All prices include return transfers.
4. Child discounts do not apply (this includes half price child discounts).
5. Group discounts/free places or whole chalet discounts do not apply.
6. Full names and addresses are required in order to confirm bookings.
7. Room supplements and reductions are already included in the catered chalet prices displayed.
8. Prices are based on the full occupancy of rooms e.g. 2 people in a twin room. If the room is under-occupied, a supplement will be charged.
9. Discounts may be removed at any time at Skiworld’s discretion and all flash sales and late deals are subject to availability.
10. Cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or discounts (such as but not limited to loyalty discount or friends/family discount).