Please Note – photos are of a property similar in style to Chalet Rendl.
Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Rendl is a cosy chalet presenting stylish modern fixtures mixed with a classic mountain style.
Finely equipped- The warm dining/living area offers plenty of plush seating, a lovely dining table with a bench and chairs that can accommodate up to 8 people and excellent cooking facilities. All the tastefully decorated and very comfortable bedrooms are all en-suite.
Understated luxury- The chalet apartment has been nicely fitted with great use of local materials; flawless attention to detail and sturdy oak doors. Various distinctive touches like wooden feature walls with backlighting in the living room and bedrooms give each room a homely and welcoming Tyrolean charm. Further elements such as stylish wall light fixtures, cushions and throws, ample storage space, reading lights in the bedrooms and the chalet’s own sauna complete the extensive list of perks.
St Anton bound- Thanks to its sought after central location in St Anton, this chalet is a top choice for both skiing and apres access. Chalet Rendl is ready for you...
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Furnished to high standards and superb facilities throughout the chalet.
- Modern yet traditional chalet perfect for all the needs of modern skiers.
- Ideal location just steps away from the lively centre of St Anton and close to the lifts.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights