This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
Chalet Rendl is a cosy chalet presenting stylish modern fixtures mixed with a classic mountain style.
Finely equipped- The warm dining/living area offers plenty of plush seating, a lovely dining table with a bench and chairs that can accommodate up to 8 people and excellent cooking facilities. All the tastefully decorated and very comfortable bedrooms are all en-suite.
Understated luxury- The chalet apartment has been nicely fitted with great use of local materials; flawless attention to detail and sturdy oak doors. Various distinctive touches like wooden feature walls with backlighting in the living room and bedrooms give each room a homely and welcoming Tyrolean charm. Further elements such as stylish wall light fixtures, cushions and throws, ample storage space, reading lights in the bedrooms and the chalet’s own sauna complete the extensive list of perks.
St Anton bound- Thanks to its sought after central location in St Anton, this chalet is a top choice for both skiing and apres access. Chalet Rendl is ready for you...
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Furnished to high standards and superb facilities throughout the chalet.
- Modern yet traditional chalet perfect for all the needs of modern skiers.
- Ideal location just steps away from the lively centre of St Anton and close to the lifts.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights