Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Stratus is one of the three luxury St Anton chalets in our ‘Mountain Sky’ development. Sleeping 6 people, the property is accessed from a concealed exterior elevator-door entrance. From there you’re transported into a top-spec and supremely comfortable mountain retreat.
Perfectly equipped- The cosy lounge, complete with its stone fireplace and melt-into-me seating, merges into the open plan dining area making a great space for socialising. The three bright, modern and comfy bedrooms feature adequate storage and en-suite facilities with large walk-in showers.
Relaxing in style- The chalet’s showpiece is the outdoor heated jet-pool (open until 7pm) located on the patio just outside. Although shared, the wellness facilities are exclusive to guests of Skiworld’s chalets Nimbus, Stratus and Cirrus – all in the same private complex. On the lower ground floor, you’ll find the ski room with boot warmers as well as the wellness suite with steam room, sauna and relaxation area
Trendy with a Tyrolean soul – The open stone fireplace, antique wooden beams, modern art and hand-picked furniture create a sophisticated alpine interior, while the bathrooms, outdoor pool and sauna add an extra glint and sparkle to an already shining example of a ski chalet. With its views of Rendl mountain, Chalet Stratus is a great spot to enjoy unique ski holidays. All in all, in terms of style, décor, comfort and location, it is an ideal luxury ski retreat in St Anton.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Spacious and comfortable dining and seating areas, high quality features, all rooms with great en suite shower rooms and fantastic wellness facilities.
- Sleek modern interior that doesn’t forget its Tyrolean origin and let’s not forget the great views from the private balconies.
- Top spot in St. Anton with super easy access to lifts and resort centre with its bars and restaurants.
Food & Drink
Signature Chalet Board.
- Champagne on your first evening
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Aperitifs and canapes on six nights
- Four-course evening meal including cheeseboard on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Gold level wine until coffee on six nights