Exclusive to Skiworld- This luxurious 10 person chalet with the perfect blend of traditional alpine and contemporary interior design, strikes the balance between comfort and extravagance needed to make for a truly memorable ski holiday in St Anton.
Stunning features- A sleek, cosmopolitan exterior is complemented by the warmth of timber and stone fittings internally. This is echoed through the lounge with its super-comfy seating and log fire crackling in a modern stone fireplace, as well as the five spacious yet cosy en-suite bedrooms – each with high specification walk-in shower rooms and superb views of the Rendl mountain. Four bedrooms open onto Juliette balconies, perfect for gazing out at the evening alpenglow.
Luxurious perks- Chalet Nimbus is set over two floors, it also features a heated outdoor pool on the lower ground floor, complete with an inset whirlpool (open until 7pm). There’s a steam room, sauna and relaxation room as part of the wellness suite too, and although shared, these facilities are only available to guests from Skiworld’s chalets Nimbus, Stratus and Cirrus. Finally, the chalet also has ski storage with heated boot warmers.
Elegant and modern- Built by an award-winning architect, Chalet Nimbus is a glamourous five-star property filled with stylish elements including an outdoor heated pool, whirlpool, sauna and a spacious penthouse layout. All in all, in terms of style, décor, comfort and location, Chalet Nimbus is an ideal luxury ski retreat in St Anton
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- All rooms with spectacular en suite shower rooms, impressive facilities, great dining and seating areas, lovely balconies offering stunning views.
- A trendy, spacious but cosy chalet that flawlessly merges traditional Tyrolean décor with a fresh modern interior.
- Simply perfect location in St Anton with fast access to lifts and resort centre.
Food & Drink
Signature Chalet Board.
- Champagne on your first evening
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Aperitifs and canapes on six nights
- Four-course evening meal including cheeseboard on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Gold level wine until coffee on six nights