Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Gorges is a homely and inviting chalet apartment. Situated on the ground floor it is comfortably furnished, combining alpine-style décor with a simple modern twist.
Perfectly shaped- The open-plan living/dining area is light and spacious and has more than enough cosy seating for 6 guests a great dining table and excellent cooking facilities. It also benefits from having a large, south-facing terrace with spectacular, unobstructed views of the Muzelle.
Private facilities- Most of the bedrooms have en suite bathrooms and room 3 benefits from its own access to the terrace. Free WiFi is included and the chalet benefit of on-site private parking.
A real gem- The chalet is tastefully decorated and it has a classic alpine look thanks to the good use of wood and stone materials, it is truly a good find in a snow-sure resort like Les Deux Alpes.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Compact yet spacious well-furnished chalet, all rooms with private bathrooms.
- Lovely dining and seating areas, spectacular large terrace with impressive views.
- Excellent location close to lifts, bars, shops and restaurants.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights