Exclusive to Skiworld- This attractive chalet, ideal for families or a group of friends, benefits from a warm atmosphere as a result of a lovely mix of traditional alpine design and modern touches.
Excellent facilities- This chalet features excellent cooking facilities, an open-plan living area with soft seating and a dining area with a beautiful table suitable for up to 9 people, plus all but one of the bedrooms were made en suite and now all feature beds that can be made into twins or king-sized doubles.
Cosy feeling- Built with traditional stone and wood finishes, the chalet has a modern alpine style with a homely feel. After a long day on the slopes of Val d’Isere, you’re welcomed by heated boot dryers and a lovely open-plan living and dining area, with its fireplace and floor to ceiling windows looking out towards the Face de Bellevard.
Stylish and modern – It is the perfect place to relax in comfort and luxury. This is a chalet apartment with all the right attributes; and after a renovating breath of fresh air, all the style too.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Perfectly renovated dining and seating areas. All rooms boast functional en suite facilities,
- Fresh, trendy and modern yet traditional alpine décor.
- Ideal location in Val d’Isere with super easy access to lifts and resort centre.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights