Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Abricot is a chalet apartment at the top of the resort of Val Thorens, offering excellent views across the valley.
Nicely equipped- The chalet has a spacious and light open living/dining area with wood burning stove and satellite TV, plenty of soft seating, a large dining table suitable for the whole group, good cooking facilities and a nice balcony. All rooms enjoy the bonus of being en suite, with their own Jacuzzi bath.
Fantastic perks- Guests staying in this chalet will be able to use the infinity pool with fabulous views over the Val Thorens Valley in addition to the gym facilities, sauna and steam room. There are also beauty and well-being treatments available and payable locally. All these facilities are located in the heart of the Balcons complex, close to the chalets. Free WiFi is included and a ski storage room is on the entrance floor.
Mountain atmosphere- The décor is typically alpine in style with solid wood and rustic features and it gives to the chalet that lovely traditional feel that will make every stay truly enjoyable.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Well-furnished chalet, all rooms with en suite bathrooms and Jacuzzis,
- Spacious and relaxing dining and seating areas, good cooking appliances.
- Great 'next to the action' location, the piste couldn’t be closer.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights