This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
Home away from home- Chalet Olivier benefits from an enviable on piste position and offers one of the largest chalet apartment surfaces in Val Thorens and is simply ideal for a group of friends or families alike. The unpretentious chalet presents a contemporary style, excellent facilities, a functional equipped open plan kitchen and a spacious dining table capable to accommodate the whole group. The sleek living area boasts a decorative fireplace and plenty of plush seating to relax in before or after dinner.
Modern comforts- The cosy, relaxed and minimalist bedrooms are nicely decorated, the bathrooms have very good showers and panoramic views from the balconies are simply stunning. This chalet is the ideal refuge at the end of spectacular days exploring the 600km of slopes in The Three Valleys.
Added benefits- The residence’s sauna offers relaxation for aching muscles after long ski days. There is a ski room, that leads directly to the piste, with boot warmers, free WiFi is included and the chalet apartment is equipped with flat-screen TV, DVD player and can be accessed via a lift.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Top location in Val Thorens, easy access to lifts, bars, shops and restaurants.
- Contemporary, minimalist, spacious and well-equipped chalet apartment.
- Fantastic ski-in/out position with immediate access to the slopes.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights