Val d'Isere's heritage goes back to 1888 and has since developed into a world class resort, with its amazing ski area, legendary après scene, delicious dining and charming architecture.
The resort is constantly evolving and improving, with the convenience of fast lift systems. The resort's link to Tignes means you can enjoy 300km of groomed piste as well as easily accessible off-piste opportunities. There is a variety of terrain to suit all abilities, including a snowpark if you are interested in freestyle skiing.
To celebrate this top ski destination, we have partnered with Val d'Isere Tourist Board to put together an amazing 3-night ski holiday to this awesome destination.
Ski Lifts will ensure you have a pleasant journey to and from resort through their private transfer service. Once on the mountain, you can enjoy one lunch (Menus du Marcher) for two at the Michelin star restaurant, The Gourmet Bistrot - L'Atelier d'Edmond as well as private lessons/guiding from ESF Ski School , allowing you to get the most out of the Val d'Isere - Tignes ski area. Also, two of the best après spots in Val d'Isere, Cocorico and Doudoune club have contributed drinks vouchers and a VIP booth to make sure you have the best time after a full day skiing.
This fantastic 3-night Short Chalet Break is for two people, departing on the 8th January 2020. The full trip is worth about £3,200 and includes:
To be in with the chance of winning this short ski break to Val d'Isere, simply enter below.
Terms and conditions apply. This competition closes on 13th December 2019.
Please note this competition is now closed.
1. Promoters Details: Skiworld Ltd. Registered office: 3 Vencourt Place, London, W6 9NU
2. Eligibility: Entries are only open to UK or Republic of Ireland residents and must be 18 or over, hold a valid passport and be willing to travel 8-11th January 2020. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
3. How to Enter: Every eligible participant must fill in their first name, surname and email address. Each entrant online will automatically be given one (1) entry into the prize draw. Only one entry is allowed per person. No other action is required and no purchase or payment is necessary. No entries from agents or third parties or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any inaccuracy in the contact details supplied by the Participant that may result in the inability of the Promoter to contact that participant.
4. Use of Data: All details provided by you will be held by the Promoter and used in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice available here.
5. Closing date for entries: You must have submitted your online entry by 17:30pm on 13th December 2019 (UK time).
6. Prize: One ski holiday for 3 nights to Val d'Isere for two people, between 8th January - 11th January 2020. This includes 2 x return economy flights and transfers; 3 nights at Chalet Lores; 2 x full area lift passes and ski hire; one lunch with the 'Menus du Marcher' for two at the Michelin star restaurant: The Gourmet Bistrot - L'Atelier d'Edmond; drink vouchers for Cocorico and 3 afternoon sessions of private tuition. Travel insurance is not included. It is the winner’s responsibility to check all visa and passport requirements are fulfilled. The prize is not transferable and no alternative will be offered.
7. Selection of the winner: The winner will be selected by a random draw by the Promoter from all eligible entries, which will be witnessed by an observer independent of the project team conducting the draw. The draw will be conducted no later than 10 working days after the closing date
8. Notification: The Promoter will notify the prize winner by email, using the valid email address provided by the participant, after 13th December 2019 with instructions of how to claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of the draw or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received.
9. Winner’s details: Details of the winner’s name and country of residence will be obtainable from the Promoter after 13th December 2019 by writing to Skiworld Ltd, 3 Vencourt Place, London, W6 9NU.
10. General: The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
11. If you are the winner, you may be required to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by the Promoter; this may include printing your name on the Skiworld website at www.skiworld.co.uk or other promotional material such as social media.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. This prize is subject to Skiworld's standard booking terms and conditions, available here, and are subject to availability.
14. Entry into this prize draw implies acceptance of these rules and conditions.