Exclusive to Skiworld- The glamorous Chalet Hellebore ski-in chalet boasts a modern yet traditional style perfectly combined with arguably the best location in La Plagne just steps from the slopes.
Ultimate quality- The extremely functional cooking facilities will impress even the most exigent holiday cook, the charming open-plan kitchen/diner includes a trendy table and 8 seating chairs. The picture-perfect living area has plenty of soft seating for up to 8 people, the excellent use of wood and stone materials and a rustic burning stove complete the dream settings, while full-length doors lead onto a balcony presenting stunning south-westerly panoramas. The large bedrooms are all en suite and also benefit from great views.
The definitive place to relax- Imagine yourself unwinding in the outdoor hot tub while enjoying the views of impressive sunsets, or relaxing your sore muscles after a day out on the slopes in the chalet’s own sauna. All of this can be your daily routine at Chalet Hellebore. With breath-taking views and a relaxed atmosphere, the Mountain Flower chalets offer the ultimate ski convenience in the magnificent Paradiski area. WiFi is included and the chalet apartment has its own ski locker complete with boot warmers.
Access to the chalet- Chalet Hellebore presents a classic Savoyard look enriched by modern comforts and is located in the lower building of the ‘Mountain Flower’ chalet complex, which is exclusive to Skiworld and is accessed by a lift. There is one main street access into the complex via the lower building, and for ultimate convenience, the building benefits from its own skiers’ entrance.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Charming chalet apartment tastefully decorated in a fitted and furnished to very high standards
- Great cooking facilities, comfortable seating areas, all rooms have en suite bathrooms, spacious balconies, sauna and outdoor hot tub. Do you really need more?
- Next to the pistes and within easy reach of shops, bars and restaurants. Just perfect!
The ‘Mountain Flower’ chalets combine a prime location for ski convenience in La Plagne, with superior quality and first-class comforts.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights