Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Cirrus is one of the three luxury St Anton chalets in our ‘Mountain Sky’ development.
Spectacular facilities- From the concealed roadside elevator-door entrance, you’re transported into a top-spec and supremely comfortable three-bedroom chalet with an upside-down configuration. The bedrooms, each with en-suite facilities and Juliette balcony, are on the lower ground floor along with the ski & boot room and wellness area. Upstairs, the cosy lounge complete with its stone fireplace and deep, plush seating, sprawls into the open plan dining area and looks over the outdoor heated jet-pool (open until 7pm) and patio.
Glamorous benefits- If braving the wintery air in your swimwear doesn’t appeal, there’s always the indoor steam room, sauna and relaxation room to enjoy. Although shared, the wellness facilities are exclusive to guests of Skiworld’s chalets Nimbus, Stratus and Cirrus – all in the same private complex.
Sleek and luxurious- At the end of the day, the comfortable bedrooms with their contemporary-yet-rustic furnishings are the ideal spaces to relax, drift off and dream about skiing. All in all, in terms of style, décor, comfort and location, Chalet Cirrus is an ideal luxury ski retreat in St Anton.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Comfortable and homely chalet with modern yet traditional décor.
- Equipped to very high standards chalet with spacious dining and seating areas, beautiful balconies presenting impressive views, and all rooms boasting great en suite shower rooms.
- Ideally located in St. Anton within easy reach of lifts and resort centre with all its amenities.
Food & Drink
Signature Chalet Board.
- Champagne on your first evening
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Aperitifs and canapes on six nights
- Four-course evening meal including cheeseboard on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Gold level wine until coffee on six nights