When most people think of ski apartments, the words cramped and unattractive spring to mind. This, however, is not the case with many of our apartments – all of which are specially chosen based on standards, value for money, location and facilities. It’s safe to say there is something to suit all preferences and needs. Our apartments are based in the top snow-sure resorts in France, Italy, Canada and USA.
We have over 100 apartments based in 16 snow-sure resorts in the French Alps. The beauty of self-catering in France is that you can enjoy a couple of our other services:
- Self-drive packages: If you are looking to save money, our self-drive holidays start from £177 per person. They are also great if you aren’t a fan of flying or just want to avoid the hectic airports and transfers. These include accommodation for a week as well as tickets for Eurotunnel.
- Meal Delivery Service: Choose from a wide selection of specially prepared meals, delivered directly to your accommodation, from only €12.50pp.
Best for location:
- Le Telemark, Tignes: Ski-in/ski-out apartments situated on the Bluet slope in Tignes Le Lac and steps from the Chaudanne lift. The resort centre is also only a 5-minute walk away. Prices from £388pp, departing on the 4th January 2020, including 7 nights accommodation, return flights and transfers.
Best for value:
- Les Brigues Apartments, Courchevel: These basic but well-equipped apartments are great value for slope-side location, with only a 10-minute walk to resort centre. Prices from £261pp, departing on the 11th January 2020, including 7 nights accommodation, return flights and transfers.
Best for luxury
- Le Cristal de l’Alpe Apartments, Alpe D’Huez: One of Alpe D’Huez’s most luxurious residences, with an indoor swimming pool, spa and sauna. Prices from £461pp, departing on the 11th January 2020, including 7 nights accommodation, return flights and transfers.
Best for families
- Residence Plagne Lauze, La Plagne: In a fantastic location just 300m from Plagne 1800 ski lift and includes an outdoor heated pool, squash court and games room. Prices from £281pp, departing on the 4th January 2020, including 7 nights accommodation, flights and transfers.
We are very excited to launch our new apartments based in top resorts in Italy for the 2019/20 season.
Selva Val Gardena
This award-winning resort is renowned for its hospitality, stunning landscape and for having the best ski area in the famous Dolomites.
- Residence Antares: Stylish, modern and alpine finished apartments located in the centre of Selva Val Gardena, just 250m from the nearest lift.
Situated in the valley of Fodom, surrounded by the stunning peaks of the Dolomites is the snow-sure resort of Arabba, where you can enjoy a stress-free and clean air skiing experience.
- Apartments Evaldo: Classic apartments located on the pistes of Arabba, providing guests with great access to the Marmolada and Sella Ronda Circuit. Prices from £1,024 per person, departing on the 7th December 2019, including return flights and transfers.
Well known for regularly hosting the Alpine Ski World Cup events and was also chosen as the centre for the alpine events in the 2006 Winter Olympic Games and Winter Paralympics.
- Palace Residences 1 & 2: Simple accommodation providing great value, located just above the town centre providing great views of the resort
Ski resorts in Canada are known for their stunning scenery, powder snow, incredible service levels and varied terrain to suit all abilities. With our Early Booking Offers, you can get up to 50% off when you book before the 31st August 2019.
- Caribou Lodge: This alpine-style lodge offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere, where guests can relax by the fire or enjoy the excellent facilities available such as steam room, fitness room and spa. You can get up to 25% off if you book before the 31st August 2019.
- Crystal Lodge: Located right in the resort centre, this is one of Whistler’s most wanted accommodations. There is a heated pool, hot tub, fitness room and games room for guests to use. Guests also qualify for the Crystal Advantage Card, which gives 10%-20% discounts and deals off the hotel shops, restaurants and services. You can get up to 40% off for stays 11+ nights if you book before 30th June 2019.
Skiing in the USA is a very different experience to European skiing. You can expect lighter, dryer powder, empty slopes, non-existent lift queues, acres of terrain to explore and fantastic service levels.
- The Crestwood: These slope-side ski-in/ski-out condos are located at the base of the Snowmass ski area. Privately owned, the condos are homely and decorated to a high standard with many facilities to make use of such as steam room, outdoor heated pool and 3 hot tubs.
- Beaver Run: With its very own chairlift – the Beaver Run Super Chair – the Beaver Run has one of the best locations for ski-in/ski-out access to Breckenridge ski area.
Top tips to saving money when booking self-catered ski apartments:
- Ski-All-In: In addition to accommodation, flights and transfers, we will also book your lift pass and ski hire (or ski carriage)
- Price Match Promise: Get the best price in the market
- Early Booking Discounts: Get the apartment you want, whilst we have the availability
- Loyalty Discounts: Loyal customers save up to £35 on a ski holiday when booking direct before 30th July 2019
- Offer Alerts: Sign up to our newsletter to be one of the first to hear of any deals or offers before they go public or even online
You may also be interested in: