Exclusive to Skiworld- This chalet apartment at the top of Val Thorens holds a commanding position over the resort.
Well equipped- The chalet presents a large living/dining area with wood burning stove and satellite TV, plenty of comfy seating, a large dining table, functional cooking appliances and a pleasant balcony. Most rooms enjoy en suite or private facilities with Jacuzzi baths.
Great extras- Guests staying in this chalet will be able to use the infinity pool with fabulous views over the Val Thorens Valley in addition to the gym facilities, sauna and steam room. There are also beauty and well-being treatments available and payable locally. All these facilities are located in the heart of the Balcons complex, close to the chalets. Free WiFi is included.
Mountain atmosphere- The chalet is decorated in alpine style with solid wood and rustic features and it has a nice rustic feel typical of the mountains.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Well equipped chalet, most rooms boast en-suite bathrooms and Jacuzzis,
- Large and comfortable dining and seating areas, good cooking facilities.
- Nice position close to the slopes and all amenities in Val Thorens.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights