Exclusive to Skiworld- This chalet is a great find for those looking for a homely atmosphere. Chalet Milo is a cosy, comfy and sought after accommodation in Val Thorens.
Excellent facilities- The chalet offers a nicely furnished kitchen, while the open-plan living/dining areas boast a spacious dining table, plenty of plush seating and it comes complete with a wood-burning stove, that, combined with traditional alpine furnishing provide a warm and familiar setting. There are 5 good-sized bedrooms, with private or en suite bathrooms.
Stunning panoramas- The large windows in the living area offer a spectacular view of the Val Thorens bowl and the chalet has also a beautiful south-facing balcony. Guests also have access to the sauna in the Val 2400 complex. Chalet Milo is located on the 5th floor of the residence and is conveniently accessed by a lift.
An opportunity not to miss- Chalet Milo is definitely a great value for a snow-sure resort of this calibre. If available, don’t let it go.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Well-equipped chalet, all rooms with private or en suite bathrooms
- Snug and warm dining and seating areas, good cooking facilities.
- Amazing panoramic location with the pistes close by.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights