Exclusive To Skiworld- Offering all you could want in a chalet in one compact package, this self-contained chalet-apartment spreads across three floors within a larger complex.
Comfortable settings- Chalet Coucher du Soleil is provided with a well equipped kitchen and after a long day you can collapse into the plush, cosy seating of the spacious open-plan living and dining area which has a rich, wooden décor, a large open fire and a spacious dining table. The comfortable bedrooms of this warm and inviting property are tastefully furnished in the Savoyard style.
Space for family and friends- The additional bunk beds allow space for up to 10 guests with whole chalet bookings, and children staying in these beds pay half the adult full price, making this a great choice for families. Free WiFi is included.
Always in demand- This chalet apartment is a great choice to enjoy Val Thorens in the best possible way and simply the perfect base to discover the world-famous Three Valleys and all they have to offer.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Compact and comfortable Chalet with good and functional facilities.
- Warm and cozy Savoyard atmosphere.
- Great position in the highest European ski resort.
Please note: Images are of a chalet that is similar in likeness.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights