Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Arsellaz has recently been improved through the addition of en suite or private facilities to all bedrooms, furthermore the chalet includes functional cooking facilities, while the compact open-plan dining/living area with plush seating up to 8-9 people and a dining table that can accommodate for up to 9 people is the perfect space for families or friends to relax after a day out on the slopes.
Warm atmosphere- Arsellaz is a simply furnished yet attractive apartment-style chalet, combining the liberal use of timber and stone cladding in the traditional Savoyard building style. Free Wi-Fi is included.
The right solution- This chalet’s superb location and recent developments make this a fantastic choice for anyone looking for a convenient way to ski the world-class resort of Val d’Isere.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Top location in the pedestrianised area of Val d’Isere!
- Nicely renewed dining and seating areas. All rooms offer en suite facilities.
- Great value for money chalet in trendy Val d’Isere.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights