Exclusive to Skiworld- This new-build chalet has a top spot in Tignes Le Lac and perfectly mixes the needs of modern ski holidays with classic alpine Savoyard tradition.
Furnished to a high standard- The living area has comfortable soft seating for up to 6 people, smart TV and access to a balcony. The open-plan kitchen-diner is fully equipped with modern appliances to prepare delicious dinners and a nice dining table with 6 seating chairs. All bedrooms are en suite and complete with their own hair dryers.
Added bonuses- The chalet apartment Violetta has its own sauna to relax sore muscles after a day on the slopes. The “Opera Chalets” share an entrance lobby that has communal ski lockers, the luxury of heated boot dryers and a lift to each chalet apartment entrance. Free WiFi is included.
Elegant and charming- Chalet Violetta is part of the “Opera Chalets”, a new generation of chalets ensuring that your stay is relaxed and trouble-free. The use of exposed wood mixed with high-quality furnishing provides a contemporary alpine feel. The living areas and the bedrooms are naturally bright thanks to airy windows and contribute to make the chalet the ideal independent place where to retreat and recharge batteries at the end of the day.
These beautiful chalet apartments are named after the characters of La Traviata by Giuseppe Verdi and Violetta is the main character (actually the Opera was originally named Violetta).
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Attractive, cosy, high-quality chalet apartment with impressive cooking facilities.
- Perfect position a stone’s throw from the centre of the resort and only 150 metres from the slopes.
- The independence of an apartment, the comforts of a chalet and all rooms are en suite!
‘The Opera chalets’ are a perfect example of modern functionality; a new generation of chalets ensuring your stay is smooth and carefree. Browse alternative Opera chalets: Chalet Alfredo | Chalet Carmen | Chalet Escamillo | Chalet Giorgio | Chalet Annina
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights