Exclusive to Skiworld- This high quality modern yet traditional chalet apartment guarantees an effortless stay for guests.
Attention to detail- The naturally bright living room can accommodate comfortably up to 12 people and is well equipped with Smart TV and direct access to a balcony, exposed wood features and beautiful furniture create a warm and homely feel. A fully equipped open-plan kitchen-diner is ideal to enjoy delicious dinners together around the table with plenty of seating space. The bedrooms are all en suite.
Perfect perks- The chalet’s sauna is the place to chill out after great days on the slopes of the Espace Killy. The Opera Chalets share an entrance lobby that has communal ski lockers, the luxury of heated boot dryers and a lift to each chalet apartment entrance. Free WiFi is included.
Trendy and cosy- The recently built Chalet Giorgio is in a top location for all amenities in Tignes Le Lac and is fitted to a high standard. A contemporary Savoyard stylish chalet built with in mind the needs of today’s skiers.
Chalet Giorgio is named after Giorgio Germont, the character is Alfredo’s father in La Traviata by Giuseppe Verdi, and it is part of the stunning “Opera Chalets” in Tignes.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Great cooking facilities, spacious seating areas, large balconies providing beautiful views.
- Attractive, spacious but cosy, highly equipped chalet apartment perfectly mixing Savoyard style with today’s comforts and all rooms have en suite bathrooms.
- Arguably the best location in Tignes Le Lac, 150 metres from the pistes and within easy reach of the centre of the resort.
‘The Opera chalets’ are a perfect example of modern functionality; a new generation of chalets ensuring your stay is smooth and carefree. Browse alternative Opera chalets: Chalet Violetta | Chalet Carmen | Chalet Escamillo | Chalet Alfredo | Chalet Annina
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights