Exclusive to Skiworld- This new-build chalet apartment is a perfect example of modern comforts mixed with Savoyard alpine traditions. It also benefits from a prime spot in Tignes with super easy access to the slopes.
Impressive facilities- The spotlight is on the open plan kitchen-diner, fully equipped with high standard cooking facilities and a large table with 8 seating chairs ready to welcome the whole group for dinner. While the open plan living room boasts comfy soft seating for up to 8 people and all the bedrooms of the chalet have en suite bathrooms and their own hairdryers.
Central perks- The “Opera Chalets” share an entrance lobby that has communal ski lockers, the luxury of heated boot dryers and a lift to each chalet apartment entrance and the chalet’s own sauna is just ideal to relax. Free WiFi is also included.
Charming and welcoming- The unmistakable Savoyard style is a clear characteristic of the “Opera Chalets” built with modern skiers in mind. Chalet apartment Escamillo has beautiful windows to allow natural light in and clever use of exposed wood combined with high-quality fittings improves the appeal of this stunning accommodation.
The Chalet apartment Escamillo is part of the “Opera Chalets” and is named after the toreador in the Carmen opera by Georges Bizet.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- All rooms come with en suite bathrooms, high standard cooking facilities, great living areas, and airy balconies offering stunning views.
- Tastefully decorated, spacious, comfortable, perfectly equipped chalet apartment.
- Fantastic position in Tignes Le Lac only 150 metres from the pistes and a short stroll away from nice bars, restaurants and shops in the centre of the resort.
‘The Opera chalets’ are a perfect example of modern functionality; a new generation of chalets ensuring your stay is smooth and carefree. Browse alternative Opera chalets: Chalet Alfredo | Chalet Annina | Chalet Carmen | Chalet Giorgio | Chalet Violetta
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights