Exclusive to Skiworld- this stylish chalet apartment presents high-quality facilities that will ensure a hassle-free ski break.
High-quality comforts- The perfectly equipped open plan kitchen-diner is the place that will host a memorable dinner thanks to a spacious table that provide enough seating for everybody. The living room is naturally light, has soft seating space for up to 12 people and direct access to a balcony. All the bedrooms are en suite and with their own hairdryer.
Elegant touches- The chalet apartment has two saunas for unwinding at the end of the skiing day. The “Opera Chalets” share an entrance lobby that has communal ski lockers, the luxury of heated boot dryers and a lift to each chalet apartment entrance. Free WiFi is included.
Contemporary Savoyard style- Chalet Alfredo is part of the “Opera Chalets” a stunning complex of chalet apartments with external features in wood and stone giving a traditional and at the same time modern look to the recently built residence, furthermore all living areas (as well as many bedrooms) have light, airy balconies.
The “Opera Chalets” are named after characters of the famous opera la Traviata by Giuseppe Verdi and Alfredo is Alfredo Germont, the Tenor.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Stunning, comfortable, fitted to high standard chalet apartment and all bedrooms are en suite.
- Amazing location only 150 metres from the slopes and a short stroll away from the centre of Tignes Le Lac.
- Top-notch cooking appliances, spacious dining and seating areas, beautiful balconies offering beautiful views.
‘The Opera chalets’ are a perfect example of modern functionality; a new generation of chalets ensuring your stay is smooth and carefree. Browse alternative Opera chalets: Chalet Violetta | Chalet Carmen | Chalet Escamillo | Chalet Giorgio | Chalet Annina
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights