Exclusive to Skiworld- With its original exposed wooden roof beams, stone fireplace and comfortable furniture, Chalet Simone evokes as traditional chalet atmosphere as you’re likely to find in the Alps.
Amazing views- Whether sat in the living or dining area or propping up the breakfast bar, the views across the valley are unbeatable. The dining table nestled up against the picture windows can easily accommodate six people, while the living area has plush seating for up to six people, a rustic stone fireplace, TV and full-length windows that allow plenty of natural light in and lead onto the lovely chalet balcony.
Comfortable rooms- Chalet Simone sleeps six people comfortably in three bedrooms with en suite bathrooms (Room 3 has a separate WC, not en suite, but it is still private to the room), with the option of adding a further two guests in the eaves sleeping area. The chalet benefits from a ski/boot room with boot dryers and free WiFi is included.
Dreams come true- Just imagine kicking up your tired feet and burrowing into a cosy sofa as you enjoy some delicious afternoon tea and watch snowflakes fall outside the wide windows… As with a number of our Meribel Mottaret chalets, location is the trump card here; getting to and from the ski slopes of the enormous Three Valley ski area is a matter of just a couple of minutes walk. What’s more, you can get a great idea of the day’s snow conditions from the chalet balcony which overlooks some of the main ski runs in the area.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Charming traditional Chalet, all rooms with en suite or private facilities.
- Dining and seating areas are comfortable and full of character.
- Easy access to the slopes and great views from the balcony.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights