Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Aline with its traditional stone and timber facade has a look and feel that befits its alpine surrounds and makes it a classic Meribel chalet.
Perfectly fitted- The excellent chalet kitchen is gifted with functional and modern cooking facilities and the dining area is enriched by a smart dining table that can accommodate up to 8 people. The light and fresh open-plan living and dining area is the perfect hideaway in which to unwind in the evenings, has comfortable plush seating for up to 10 people, and opens onto a balcony from which to take in the mountain air.
Relax with the views- The glamourous chalet hot tub with its commanding position on the front balcony welcomes you at home after a long day skiing helping to rest your limbs whilst taking in some sublime views. All main bedrooms enjoy similar valley views, allowing you to wake up and breathe in the mountains from your hillside home. All bedrooms come with the added benefit of en suite facilities. Chalet Aline benefits of a ski boot room with boot warmers and free WiFi is included.
Modern and stylish- Chalet Aline is furnished to a high standard and the interior décor of the chalet uses classic materials in a contemporary style, with whitewashed walls complementing exposed woodwork. The excellent facilities and design of this lovely chalet make it an ideal choice for a thoroughly memorable ski holiday in Meribel.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- High quality trendy yet traditional Chalet, all rooms with en suite bathrooms,
- Functional cooking facilities, smart dining and seating areas. The balconies offer unforgettable views.
- Reserved position dominating the valley and close to local amenities.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights