This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
Meribel classic- Chalet Mira Belum is a sizeable luxurious holiday home with traditional Savoyard architecture and interior decoration inspired by "Les Chemins du Baroque en Tarentaise”. The spacious chalet is situated at the end of a dead-end street, offering complete privacy and tranquillity.
Sizeable charm- This fully equipped chalet can accommodate up to 12 people, with six bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. The chalet spans four floors, with a ski room located on the ground floor, a dining room and a large living room with a fireplace and TV corner. Four bedrooms are on the second floor, while the third floor is home to the master bedroom with a king-size double bed and a large bathroom, and another bedroom with two single beds.
Authentic Alpine experience – The west-facing terrace is perfect for soaking up the sun and enjoying the beautiful mountain views, and the outdoor Jacuzzi is a great way to relax after a day on the slopes. Other amenities at the chalet include wireless internet, a coffee machine, and raclette and fondue sets. The chalet also includes four outdoor parking spaces for any guests wanting to self-drive
Flexibility - The chalet features an extra small basic child twin (room 7) located off the living area that gives you the flexibility of accommodating two additional children or teenagers for a total of 14 guests. Please call for details.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Spacious and luxurious: With seven en-suite bedrooms and excellent facilities
- Prime and secluded Meribel location
- Large living room, outdoor hot tub and terrace with spectacular views
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights