Excellent facilities- From the Nordic Style Outdoor Hot Tub to soak in at the end of the day to the classically furnished living area which offers comfortable snug sofas seating up to nine people. There's also a Smart TV, rustic fireplace, windows letting in plenty of natural light and access to a full-length balcony. The well-equipped open-plan kitchen-dining area is perfectly sized for spending evenings around the table with your family or friends.
Cosy and homely- All the well-appointed bedrooms in the chalet are en suite and have their own hairdryers. Free WiFi is included.
Traditional elegance– Chalet Lys Blanc stands out thanks to its modern yet traditional alpine style.
Flexibility- The chalet comfortably sleeps 8 people in the four bedrooms, but the property also features an extra single sofa bed located in room 2 and an extra child bed in room 4 to accommodate a maximum of 9 adults and 1 child. Please call for details.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Nordic Style Outdoor Hot Tub to relax in at the end of the day.
- All the rooms are comfortable, well-furnished and en suite.
- Attractive quiet location yet well connected with the centre of the resort, and lifts.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights