Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Orbite du Soleil is set in a collection of semi-detached chalets is clad in pine with slate roofs, wooden balconies, stone features and crisp white exterior walls.
High quality- Good cooking facilities and dining area, plenty of communal space in the living area, which is complete with an open fireplace, comfy seating and a flat-screen TV. There’s a variety of bed configurations, private or en suite bathrooms. This chalet is a wonderful, relaxed space for groups or couples alike.
Relax extra- Chalet Orbite du Soleil has access to a sauna and hot tub in the complex which is payable locally at 20 euros for your whole chalet to have a 45-minute session, and open from 5:00-7:00 pm, Monday to Friday. A wonderful way to relax together and share skiing stories.
Charming chalet- It has a stylish motif possibly not expected in La Plagne and it’s refreshing to see the attention to detail outside also transposed to the interior design. Just the right amount of traditional wood and stone features gives way to more modern furnishings and fittings; crisp precision yet relaxing and uncomplicated.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Cool chalet tastefully decorated and well-furnished to high standards
- Functional cooking facilities, comfy seating areas, most rooms have en suite bathrooms, sauna and outdoor hot tub available in the complex.
- Great location in Belle Plagne
Please note - images are of a chalet similar in style
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights