Exclusive to Skiworld- Rebeque is always on demand and that is not simply due to the hot tub and sauna.
Higher class- The modern and crisp interior facilities perfectly mix with the fine-drawn exterior design, the spacious open-plan living/dining area is furnished with an excellent dining table that can sit up to eight people and extremely comfortable soft seating, the floor to ceiling windows run almost the entire length of the room and give access to the beautiful outside terrace, furthermore, all the four nicely fitted contemporary bedrooms boast a large en suite bathroom.
Superior comforts- The outdoor terrace presents stunning panoramas including unforgettable sunsets that you can admire while relaxing your sore muscles in your own private hot tub. And if this is not enough you can always try the chalet’s own sauna to relax after a fabulous day out on the slopes!
Winning touches- Chalet Rebeque was constructed using traditional wood and stone materials and it is perfectly blended within the gorgeous mountain setting. Free WiFi is included and the chalet has its own ski storage area complete with heated boot dryers.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Luxurious chalet with high-quality furnishing.
- Very good cooking facilities, trendy décor, homely seating and dining areas, all rooms have en suite bathrooms, spectacular terrace, sauna and outdoor hot tub. Rebeque got it all!
- Great spot in the sought after Quartier des Bergers.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights