Exclusive to Skiworld- This home from home chalet has nice and functional cooking facilities, a large open-plan living/dining area offering comfortable soft seating, a stylish dining table that can sit up to 8 people and serene southerly views of a nearby stream; open the window and you might hear the water trickling past. All bedrooms have the same rustic appeal and for added comfort, each has its own bathroom.
Charming and cosy- The quaint charm of chalet Martine is paired with 21st-century comforts, such as heated boot dryers, free WiFi and an outdoor hot tub, so you can live the rural chalet dream and enjoy modern-day luxuries.
Ideal solution- Chalet Martine is simply the perfect choice for those looking for an excellent good value for money accommodation boasting excellent features, modern comforts and a traditional alpine style.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- An old-fashioned chalet nicely renewed and benefitting from nice contemporary touches and comforts.
- Cosy atmosphere and elegant seating and dining areas, all rooms have en suite bathrooms or showers and don’t forget the hot tub.
- Nicely placed in the always on demand Quartier des Bergers in Alpe d’Huez.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights