Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Galzig is a warm chalet offering trendy contemporary fixtures ideally blended with traditional Alpine style.
Well equipped- The cosy dining/living area boasts comfy soft seating, a styling dining table with a bench and chairs that can accommodate up to 6 people and excellent cooking facilities. For ultimate convenience, all stylish bedrooms are en suite with immaculately fitted bathrooms and all benefit from a private balcony or terrace. The chalet shares an entrance lobby, which has a communal ski room.
Modern and comfortable- The chalet apartment has been furnished beautifully using regional materials with high-quality oak doors and wooden flooring throughout creating a slick and modern finish. Wooden feature walls with backlighting in the living room and bedrooms transform each room, creating a warm and welcoming Tyrolean charm. Extra details such as stylish wall light fixtures, cushions and throws, ample storage space and reading lights in the bedrooms give it that extra special touch.
Simply a no brainer- With its close proximity to the fabulous centre of St Anton, this chalet is sure to be popular this season. Chalet Galzig is the right choice for a St Anton ski holiday.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Pleasant and warm chalet with stylish modern décor.
- Fitted to high standards chalet with excellent dining and seating areas, private terraces and en suite facilities in each room.
- Perfectly placed, close to resort centre with all its amenities and with easy access to the lifts.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights