A Recipe for the perfect Skiworld Seasonaire
1. Fold a generous spoonful of youthful ambition into a committed work ethic.
2. Mix well with dedication, patience and add in a dollop of initiative.
3. Crank up the energy oven all the way to 11
4. Meanwhile turn the mix out onto a pair of skis or a snowboard with a top-coat of team spirit and allow to breathe for a while.
5. Next make the frosting with your choice of humour, smiles or laughter plus plenty of fun
6. Bake from November to April, checking once a month and adding some motivation and confidence if needed
7. Your seasonaire is done when golden-brown around the goggles and with snow down the pants.
8. Serve with lifelong friendship and ENJOY