Skiworld currently have some great deals going on hotel and self-catered apartment holidays, with up to £100 OFF PER PERSON on selected January dates.
Regular chalet bookers may be wondering ‘why wouldn’t you go for a catered holiday?’ Well, apart from making a great saving with these deals, there are many benefits to hotel and apartment holidays which you may not have considered before now. Read on to find out more…
- Great locations – many hotels and apartment buildings are at the heart of the action in ski-in/ski-out locaiton, rather than being tucked away up a steep hill as can be the case with chalets.
- Wellness facilities – can be harder to come by in chalets, but features such as Jacuzzis, saunas, spas and swimming pools add an extra touch of relaxation to apartment and hotel holidays
- Flexibility – want to choose when (and indeed where) you eat? Avoid the set meal times of a catered holiday, and take the chance to sample the local restaurant fare. Your holiday – your rules.
- All the amenities – those who have stayed in self-catered apartments of the past may be surprised by the number of mod-cons which have crept in in recent years, with flat-screen TVs, WiFi, coffee machines and more now the norm, rather than exceptions. Factor in a full kitchen with dishwasher, oven and microwave, and you have all the conveniences of most homes, in a condensed package.
- Your own private space – as much as we love the communal feel of shared chalet holidays, if you have a smaller group than can fill a chalet, the private space of your own room, suite or apartment can be a blessing at the end of a long day.
- All shapes and sizes – you don’t have to be travelling in a 2 or 4 to take advantage. Go big or small depending on your party, there are hotel rooms for 2, apartments big enough for 10, and everything in between.
- Games rooms and child care facilities – some accommodations come with extra provision for the little ones, which can help take some pressure off parents, leaving a bit more free time than normal… well what are holidays for?
- Make a great saving – the really good news is, as well as all the above you get to enjoy a discount of up to £100 per person, on us. See our hotel and apartment deals here.