A ski holiday to Banff is hard to beat. With its vast ski area, record-breaking snowfall and UNESCO status, set in the breathtaking Canadian Rockies, Banff is the stuff of legends. With ski trips to Banff starting from under £1000 this season with Skiworld, there’s never been a better excuse to try out the slopes across the pond 다운로드. In case you need a little more persuading, here are our top reasons to head to Banff this winter.
3 Ski Areas, 1 Pass
The Romans once said, ‘everything that comes in threes is perfect’ (omne trium perfectum). Well, whether or not they’d heard of Banff, the rule certainly applies. Banff offers up three spectacular mountains; Mt. Norquay, Banff Sunshine and Lake Louise 얼굴찌푸리지말아요 mp3 다운로드. And the best part?
Your lift pass grants you access to all three ski areas, with a free shuttle bus to run you between them.
That’s an incredible 7748 acres of varied ski terrain to explore and 274 runs.
In fact, with so much on offer between the three mountains, there’s plenty to keep everyone and their uncle busy. Whether you’re happy on the friendly groomers or prefer a steep chute, you’ll be skiing new runs every day 다운로드. Advanced skiers should check out the world-famous freeride zone, ‘Delirium Dive’, in Banff Sunshine and the Back Bowls of Lake Louise for some serious powder.
Ski in a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Banff & Lake Louise were awarded UNESCO world heritage status in 1984, on the basis of their exceptional natural beauty, rare species and impressive natural landforms 다운로드. At the heart of the Canadian Rockies, the park boasts a cornucopia of picture-perfect mountains, that range from 45 million to a staggering 120 million years old. This really is an area to behold. A day at the resort can easily feel like a day in the backcountry, as you float through untouched powder, set against sweeping vistas 다운로드. The park is home to 53 species of animal, so keep your eyes peeled on the chairlift, you never know what you might spot! Perhaps an elk, or even a crazy moose…
Calling all adrenaline seekers! Banff has a plethora of activities to keep you busy off the slopes, so whether you’re a non-skier in search of your own adventure or you’re looking for something a bit different at après, check out what this beautiful national park has to offer 다운로드.
- Lace up with some ice skates and practice your pirouettes on one of Banff’s majestic frozen lakes.
- Strap on some snowshoes and explore the national park on foot.
- Climb into a sleigh and glide through the landscapes after a team of dogs.
- Check out the world-class, cross-country skiing on track-set ski trails set amongst mountain lakes and lofty peaks 그중에 그대를 만나.
- For some extreme thrills, try out ice-climbing in the Canadian Rockies; there’s nothing quite like the unique experience of climbing a frozen waterfall.
- Shred the mountain under floodlights with night skiing at Mt. Norquay.
- One for the kids…grab a donut and go tubing down the slopes on a glorified toboggan 동백꽃 필 무렵 11회 다운로드.
- If you’d prefer to relax Banff style, visit the hot springs and soak in the rejuvenating sulphur pools.
- Hopefully you’ve worked up an appetite by now? With over 130 bars and restaurants to choose between, Banff is a lively town. Make sure you sample the locally brewed craft beer at Banff Ave Brewing Co 가변윤고딕.
Record-Breaking Snow Conditions
Banff benefits from a fantastic snowfall record. In fact, Banff Sunshine has one of the snowiest records in Canada, thanks to its elevation and location on the Continental Divide, so don’t be fooled by the name 다운로드! The mountain sees up to 30ft of our favourite white stuff annually and thanks to its elevation, the snow stays light and dry, making for perfect conditions. Banff Sunshine has the longest non-glacial ski season in Canada, stretching an impressive seven months from early November and lasting long into May.
Value for Money
Winter is low season in Banff so accommodation is incredibly affordable. Pair this with excellent value flight options and a favourable exchange rate and you’ll find this is consistently one of the cheapest resorts to visit in North America.
Find out more about our incredible deals to Banff; prices start from under £1000 for flights, transfers and a week accommodation, with fantastic deals available throughout the season. Book early for the best prices; currently, we have savings of up to 25% available, with offers expiring on 30th November.
Don’t forget, we also run a price promise guarantee, so if you find the same holiday package somewhere else for less, we promise to match the price.
Check out our latest deals on our Banff resort page or give us a ring on 0330 102 8004.