We have recently launched our biggest ever savings on all-inclusive holidays. These incredible deals are available to book right now – this handy guide tells you how to take advantage.
What is Ski-All-In?
At Skiworld, we like to take care of everything you need for a great week in the mountains – that’s why we offer all-inclusive ski holidays, which we call our Ski-All-In deals. These packages include all of the following:
- Return flights & transfers to resort
- Chalet accommodation
- Breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 or 4 course evening meal on 6 nights
- Unlimited wine with dinner (until coffee is served)
- Lift pass (Local or full area – you can choose)
- Ski/board and boot hire to suit you (If you own skis/snowboard and boots, you can take ski carriage as an alternative)
All you need to do is book these components at the same time, and you receive a Ski-All-In discount of as much as £450 per person OFF. It’s that simple.
The amount of the discount can vary depending on the resort, property and departure date. You can see Guide Price Cheat Sheets of all applicable properties and dates by visiting our dedicated Ski-All-in page and clicking on the resort names in the Easy to Compare section.
You can also see the best discounts in each resort on all available dates below, with the best deals in green:
How to Book a Ski-All-In Deal
1. Use our Ski-All-In Guide Price Cheat Sheets to get an idea of when and where you want to go (based on when the best deals are of course), used in conjunction with our chalet pages on our website to find the right accommodation for your group.
2. Use the Ski Essentials price grids at the bottom of the homepage of the resort you are interested in to see what levels of hire and lift pass types are available.
3. Call our Ski Specialists. Ski-All-In is only bookable over the phone, so call us on 0330 102 8004, and we can build your perfect holiday package for you. We can give advice if you need ideas, and can book you the best value holiday possible.
How have our all-inclusive ski holidays changed for winter 2017/18?
Ski-All-In was our most popular deal last season – this year the savings are even bigger, AND all Ski-All-In deals are now FULLY CUSTOMISABLE.
Guide prices on the Cheat Sheets are based on booking Silver level ski and boot hire, the cheapest adult 6 day lift pass available, the cheapest room in the chalet, and flying on the cheapest flight.
However, not everyone will want this type of ski hire or lift pass. You can now:
- Take any ski hire from Bronze to Platinum level ski or board (or you can book ski carriage instead)
- Swap to a full area lift pass if available
- Upgrade to other flights and room types if available
Book any chalet and departure date featured on the deal with any lift pass and any ski hire or carriage, and you will receive a discount for your holiday package.
The overall package price will change to reflect the price of the ski extras you have chosen. Below is an example of the same basic holiday with different ski extra requirements but still offering an amazing saving!
|Chalet 2100A on the 6th Jan 2018||Chalet 2100A on the 6th Jan 2018|
|Flights, Transfer and Accommodation – £709pp||Flights, Transfer and Accommodation – £709pp|
|6 Day Full Area Lift Pass – £186pp||6 Day Full Area Lift Pass – £186pp|
|6 Day Silver Skis and Boots – £112pp||Ski Carriage – £45pp|
|Ski All In Saving – £-250pp||Ski All In Saving – £-250pp|
|Total Ski All In Price – £757pp||Total Ski All In Price – £690pp|
The deal can now be combined with CHILD DISCOUNTS too – not only will a child (2-12yrs) get their usual 5% or 10% off the adult chalet price, but they will also be able to book a child lift pass and ski hire, and be entitled to the same Ski-All-In saving.
Is Ski-All-In valid for self-catering apartments, hotels and North American chalets?
No, Ski-All-In is only valid on European chalet holidays.
What will happen to the price if I book a ski carriage instead of silver skis and boots?
It will decrease. The total price is calculated based on the ski extras you choose.
Will I get a Whole Chalet Discount or Group Discount if I book a Ski-All-In deal?
No, they are not combinable. You can either book a Ski-All-In deal with all the extras, or book your holiday without lift pass and ski hire and qualify for either one of our Whole Chalet Discounts or Group Discounts.
Will you get a ski saver discount as well as the Ski-All-In discount?
No, you cannot combine them. Our Ski-All-In deals include lift pass and ski hire so you do not need to add a ski saver pack.
Can I work out the prices myself?
Yes, if you know the prices of the elements in the package (all available on our website) and the current Ski-All-In saving you can work out the price. However we do advise you call our sales team to get an accurate quote.
Can Ski-All-In be booked online?
No, currently Ski-All-In bookings can only be made over the phone with our sales team, please call 0330 102 8004 to book. Please be aware, if you book the separate elements of a Ski-All-In deal online, the Ski-All-In discount will not be applied.
Can Ski-All-In be combined with family lift passes?
No, you can either book one or the other.
To see ours terms and conditions click here