Adult Lift Price:
£243 (guide price)
Residence Le Cheval Blanc sits in a fantastic ski-in/ski-out location offering guests direct access to the nursery slopes and all of the Three Valleys ski area. Approximately a 5 minute walk from the complex guests will find the lively bars, restaurants and shops of Val Thorens as well as the sports centre with indoor swimming pool and play centre for children.
Superb access to ski hire - Only 260 metres (approx.) from rental shop
Cheval Blanc apartments offer great value for a great location. Whilst they are not the newest kids on the block, they offer comfortable and well-spaced apartments with enhanced kitchens and alpine charm.
All in all a great option for any family or group.
Rooms & Supplements
(2P4) Apartment for up to 4 people with 1 Separate Bedroom: approx. 27m2
All apartments include:
• Living room with single sofa bed and single pull-out bed, table and chairs for maximum occupancy
• Fully equipped kitchen with mini oven, 4 ring hob, dishwasher, fridge, kettle and toaster
• Bathroom and a separate WC
• Bed linen and towels (towels changed mid-week)
• Ski lockers
• Complimentary WiFi
• Luggage storage room
• 24 hour Reception
Available to buy in resort:
|Date||Nights||Adults||Full Price||Our Price||Save||Availability||Enquire|
- Full occupancy of the best value apartment available
- Cheapest flight and coach transfer available
What’s not included?
- Tourist tax*
Please note, room supplements and discounts are not applied to our display prices. Room supplements and discounts are applied when a specific room is added to your holiday basket. For specific offer prices and holidays departing within 4 weeks, room supplements and discount may be waived. Group discount and child discount are also not applied on the price grids and may not be applicable in conjunction with other offers. Please see the offers T&Cs for further information.
* A tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by local councils in European ski resorts to support the local tourism infrastructure and may include services such as ski buses, subsidised admission to amenities e.g. pools and ice rinks and events such as firework displays. The amount charged varies according to the standard and type of your accommodation. It is also not paid by all skiers as it is age dependent. Therefore it is not included in the basic price of your holiday as we do not have all skiers’ ages at the time of booking. For the amounts by age and resort click here