Adult Lift Price:
£242 (guide price)
Val Claret. Located just 200m from the nearest lift, skiers and snowboarders staying at L’Ecrin Des Neiges have direct access to the epicentre of the Espace Killy ski area. well serviced by an array of amenities including ski rental shops, a supermarket and some restaurants just 100m away, L’Ecrins de Neiges is positioned in a prime spot in Tignes’ premier village.
L’Ecrins de Neiges offers spacious and modern apartments with a traditional alpine feel and some great services. With its sister hotel’s facilities next door, guests are welcome to use the pool and spa facilities at a reduced fee (opening hours maybe restricted).
A daily bakery delivery service is available to purchase at reception alongside Nespresso caps to go in the nespresso machine in each apartment and even loans of a playstation if you so require it.
All in all, L’Ecrins de Neiges offers a great 4* apartment in the premier village of Val Claret.
Book a holiday on selected dates in January to get a half price lift pass (when you buy another at full price)
Rooms & Supplements
(26) Apartment for up to 6 people with 1 separate bedroom: approx. 38m2
(36) Apartment for up to 6 people with 2 separate bedrooms: approx. 48m2
(48) Apartment for up to 8 people with 3 separate bedrooms: approx. 61m2
All apartments offer:
Extras available to book in resort:
For more information on any apartment, please call the Skiworld European Ski Specialist team on: 08444 930 430, for details.
|Date||Nights||Adults||Full Price||Our Price||Save||Availability||Enquire|
- Full occupancy of the best value apartment available
- Cheapest flight and coach transfer available
What’s not included?
- Tourist tax*
Please note, room supplements and discounts are not applied to our display prices. Room supplements and discounts are applied when a specific room is added to your holiday basket. For specific offer prices and holidays departing within 4 weeks, room supplements and discount may be waived. Group discount and child discount are also not applied on the price grids and may not be applicable in conjunction with other offers. Please see the offers T&Cs for further information.
* A tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by local councils in European ski resorts to support the local tourism infrastructure and may include services such as ski buses, subsidised admission to amenities e.g. pools and ice rinks and events such as firework displays. The amount charged varies according to the standard and type of your accommodation. It is also not paid by all skiers as it is age dependent. Therefore it is not included in the basic price of your holiday as we do not have all skiers’ ages at the time of booking. For the amounts by age and resort click here